Lunes, Hulyo 15, 2013

Requirements

Shutting down chat rooms.

Yahoo! has announced some changes to its Messenger services. According to the Yahoo! Messenger blog, while the messenger itself will be working, the company is shutting down some of the services linked to it. The biggest service to be shut down would be Yahoo! Messenger Public Chat Roomsm which will meet its end on December 14, 2012.

Other services shutting down on the same day are Yahoo! Messenger Pingbox, and the messenger's ability to sync with Microsoft's Windows Live Messenger. While Microsoft buddies will still appear on the Yahoo Messenger contact list, they will be greyed out, and if you attempt to send a message to them, the messages will not be delivered.

The Yahoo! Voice Phone In and Phone Out features are also being closed down. Users can no longer add new funds to their accounts, and active users who have a balance in their accounts will be receiving emailed instructions on how to request a refund. The service will be shut down on January 30, 2013.

This blog serves as a portal to all men (gay + bi + straight) searching for love and affection. One should qualify below requirements.

Requirements:
1. A residence of cebu province.
2. At legal age, 18 and above.
3. Looking for the following: date, chat, romance

Most of all,
One who has a good personality.


Kindly leave a comment below. Your comment should contain detailed information. Please see below guidelines.
1. Name/Codename
2. Age
3. Brief description of yourself
4. Preferences
5. Contact Information.



2 komento:

  1. Sample:

    Hi! I'm John Smith, 28.
    I am simple yet romantic. I love swimming and adventure. I am single and hoping to find the right partner in this site.
    Looking for : looking for a guy at any ages who is single and willing to be in LTR with me... a good guy that knows to love and care.. message me in [YM/Google/Skype/Mobile] or any other chat application.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi! I'm Alain Asok, 22.
      I am also simple but knowledgeable. I am a God fearing person. I love to play online games such as League of Legends. I love also swimming and adventure. I am single, and hoping to find a guy like you. I am looking for a guy whose single and ready to have a relationship with me........message me on my skype-angel_cute578, add me on facebook-angel_cute578@yahoo.com and contact me here at 0932-3279592.....Hope to chat and mingle with you soon...

      Burahin